Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 11 October 2012

DINNER DATE @ The Palazzo Boutique Restaurant


It's been sometimes I didn't have a dinner date with my boyfriend since he busy travelling to oversea recently :/ Normally, we liked to dinner at different new restaurant when he came back to me. This time, we decided to have a try at The Palazzo which located at Taman Segar, Cheras.

In Italy, "Palazzo" means a grand building of some architectural ambition such as a palace; and that is exactly what they are. This sweet little restaurant cum wine house was beautifully decorated and romantically lit with dimmed lighting, this is the perfect space to enjoy a luscious meal in a relax yet upper class setting. It offered a fine dining experience serving delicately presented dishes made from top quality seasonal ingredients.

Their new launched menu.
The manager only recommended some dishes to us as he thought we were not able to finish all (he was so kind! but this was the disadvantage of the dinner for two, because we cannot try out all the recommended food here). But never mind, I think I will go back again. hehe..  
We just ordered glasses of red and white wine because I don't think we might finish a whole bottle.
Boyfriend testing on his white wine while we were waiting for food.
Somehow, he just don't prefer red wine.
I chose red wine like I always do.
The Grill Pork Neck. It was marinated.
Smoked Duck Salad.
The vegetables were fresh from the garden daily. But I think the smoked duck was too salty for me. Actually I wanted to try their smoked salmon salad, but then they were ran out of stock. :(

and yea! This was the popular Huge Pork Rib.
You just can't resist even it was messy to eat.


The way he enjoyed his pork rib with a pair of glove. hahaha!!
Took some pictures before we leave.
The manager was so funny, he suggested me to hold the biggest wine bottle when captured. lolll


Details of The Palazzo

Address:
30, Jalan Manis 1, Taman Segar, Cheras, KL

Opening times:
Mon-Sat : 11am-1am
Sun : 3pm-1am

Tel: 03-9134 2783









1 comment:

  1. I went to your restaurant, The Palazzo 24/12/2013 for Christmas dinner, did make a reservation, take note but still fail to do it. Me and my friends order 2 Christmas Turkey and 2 Minty & a Little Lamb, however, 2 turkey and 1 lamb came. So, I am waiting for mine and when my Minty & a Little Lamb came, it was super salty, not only that, all the food is cold. You are charging price of a gold and serving customers rubbish. I went and inform one of the staff, the staff just keep ask me to wait, when I am seeking for other option, he just walk off. My friend help me voice out and they gave us non sense excuses. End up we pay the bill but they do not accept credit card payment, so my friend went and withdraw money while me and others are waiting at the cashier counter. Then, the staff ask the cashier "did he pay the bill?", when I heard this, i turn around and asked, "Are you guys afraid we won't pay the bill?", then the cashier just reply "He is just curious". After that, we paid and leave the place.

    ReplyDelete